Find here every day a list of the best recently free iPad apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale !
iPad apps on sale
Sid Meier’s Pirates! for iPad :
Dracula : The Path of the Dragon – Part 1 HD :
2.49 -> £.69
L’Amerzone : Le Testament de l’Explorateur – Episode 1 :
1.49 -> £.69
Recently free iPad apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be responsible for any mistake since … It ‘s you who push the button 😉
- Best PDF Reader : Fast Read PDF documents, magazines and books. Best PDF Reader is really the Best solution for reading large PDF files.
- Tap-Translate : Get word translations with a tap of a finger while browsing with Apple’s official browser, for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPad games :
- Mozzle : Mozzle uses every type of user input on an iOS device (touch screen, accelerometer, camera, microphone) to provide an experience you’ve never lived before. 23 unique interactive / motion puzzles, 3 mini games (with Game Center leaderboards), a must !, for iPhone and iPad
- Doodle Plane : you are the pilot of your plane flying across the new york city,jurrasic age,space,egypt and many more stretches of land and air. The controls are simple as well as tricky because there is one touch for height and the other for speed and you have to manage both to achieve success,so just fly through without crashing into any obstacles and land your plane correctly on the landing strip to go to the next world of adventure .Dont forget to save the passengers in the way and saving 3 passengers in every level of a world will give you a chance to play the bonus level of that world , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- To-Fu: The Trials of Chi HD : Introducing To-Fu: the world’s most malleable martial artist. Join our stretchy protagonist as he gets ready to undertake the infamous ‘Trials of Chi’. Stretch, ping, stick and rebound our little hero through 130 levels of treacherous booby-traps and mystical mechanisms as you try to conquer the trials and help To-Fu become the illustrious ‘Master of Chi’, for iPhone and iPad