Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be responsible for any mistake since … It ‘s you who push the button 😉
- Color Splash Pro : this app to let you quickly and easily create photos by converting them to user defined Black and White styles, while leaving the interesting areas in color , ranked stars on the US App Store
- NaviPorts : direction to the french harbours free, others as add-ons
- Interview Assistant : allows users to organize and design them however they see fit without any restrictions. This flexibility, together with the app’s documentation, reviewing and post-interview rating capabilities, ensures that no matter the interview situation Interview Assistant will have users covered. , ranked stars on the US App Store
- CoasterRider : tracks speed, elevation, climbs, drops, distance and even draws a map of your ride. You can see two different kinds of maps. One map shows you the location of all the parks and rides you visit. The other map shows an animated route of every twist, turn, climb and drop you take on your ride. The animated map shows speed and elevation as you travel through the course of the ride so you can recall the fun of each ride, for iPhone and iPad
- Monaco Tracker : “I do not look for, I find,” Monument tracker responds immediately and without looking for to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office and Heritage Service, this application makes your life easier and shows you automatically the history of the monuments around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way. For Monaco today !
- New York 2Go : NY city guide , Articles and POI are conveniently arranged in groups like Top Places, History&People, Geography, Transportation, Entertainment, Eat&Drink and Other., for iPhone and iPad
- SpeedAura : plays your music when you’re moving, and pauses when you pause. Running and need to cross a road? Skiing or snow boarding and pause to talk to a buddy? You don’t need to pause the music or take out your earbuds anymore! SpeedAura pauses and restarts automatically for you!
- Ringtone Editor Pro : make ringtone from your music.
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Push-Cars : use one finger to position the cars in the desired direction and hit PLAY to make them move and clear each level. Easy to play, but with a smooth difficulty curve that will keep you craving for more! There is more than one way to resolve each level, but only one will give you the three wheels of fame , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- 2XL Supercross HD : offroad racing experience from the creative team that brought you such popular hits as: Motocross Madness, ATV Offroad Fury and MX Unleashed. This rhythm-based racing game is easy to pick up and play, but its ever-increasing challenges will keep you in the zone for hours. Blitz your way through carefully crafted doubles, triples and treacherous whoops on custom tracks designed by Motocross champion Stephane Roncada, for iPhone and iPad
- Office Riot : You’re the boss and your employees have banded together in a full-out mutiny. Good luck getting out alive. you ride your favorite office chair to safety while jumping over obstacles and dodging the staplers, laptops, and other blunt objects that your employees throw at you. Watch out—if you escape from the office, your staff will relentlessly chase you to the ends of the earth… and beyond! , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- StickBo Pro : side scrolling 3rd person shooter. Blast your way through unlimited waves across destructible environments including the jungles of Vietnam and the sand dunes of Afghanistan. Use the in app music player to listen to your iPod music library.