Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale.
Best iPhone deals
Inotia 3: Children of Carnia :
Need for Speed Shift :
1.99 -> £.69
Game Dev Story :
1.99 -> £.69
DOFUS : Battles :
1.99 -> £.69
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be responsible for any mistake since … It ‘s you who push the button 😉
- Taskulous : intuitive task manager that helps you organize and remember everything that happens in your life , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store
- iTunar : ideal music player for in your car, bike or at home, it makes it easy to control your favorite music by providing you with a fullscreen info of what’s playing, with easy to use gestures(swipe actions) for Forward/Previous, Volume etc., for iPhone and iPad
- SmartTimer – Conference Edition : Manage the Conference Time : SmartTimer™ assign ‘Wrap-up Time’ by dividing the conference time as the 80-20 rule. After being passed 80% of the conference time, ‘Wrap-up Time Alert’ is going off to guide that people can wrap their conference up in the remaining 20%. (This option can be disabled by the user settings.) , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store
- Waterlevel : virtual water level, measures the inclination of any surface you put your device on , ranked stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Tap-Dictionary : Get word dictionary definitions with a tap of a finger while browsing with Apple’s official browse, for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Cover Orange : excellent physic puzzle game with 200+ levels, Drag the various objects at your disposal to create barriers that will protect the oranges from the acid rain. Use your skill and ingenuity to achieve the maximum population survival rate. Vitamin ‘C’ollateral damage is not an option.
- Burger Queen World : 80 game levels in 8 Episode and 90 challenge mode levels exist, Story mode and challenge mode
- Vector Conflict: The Siege : intense 3D shooter set in a bleak, post-apocalyptic retro world. You are in control of the defensive systems for the vast SOTER underground bunker. You are the last line of defense for the survivors taking refuge below – protect them at all costs! , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store
- Battle Fury : Enter a world of epic RSLG combat, Create you battle squad of warrior and mage heroes, and lead them in classic turn based battles against monsters and evil forces! Take down your enemies with lot of unique special powers as you gain experience, upgrade your character, and craft them into the ultimate battle force!, for iPhone and iPad
- Torvo’s World : Meet Torvo, the little dinosaur with a big journey ahead of him. Help Torvo explore his world, overcome obstacles, defeat dangers and make new friends! TW is designed to be easy to learn, fun to play and TW is suitable for all ages.