Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can follow us on twitter or through Facebook
Best iPhone deals
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 :
6.99 -> £2.99
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Tracks : Make a ‘track’ for anything you want! The Holidays, nights out, hanging with friends, vacations, parties, a walk around town and just about any experience. Enjoy!
- AirAV : AirAV is an UPnP/DLNA media player that stream video, music, photo from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your iPhone, iPad or iPod., for iPhone and iPad
- Video Download for Facebook : Video Download for Facebook lets you download unlimited videos on Facebook to your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for offline viewing. This application will serve as your small portable device so you can carry your videos, your friends and families videos wherever you go.
- TextVite : Choose a background, plug in your details, add a few cool design elements, and in seconds your TextVitation is buzzing on all your guests’ phones. TextVite even has the option to create a background from your phone’s photo album, or instantly take a photo with your phone’s camera to use for your background. , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- Music Swipe : Instead of controlling it with normal buttons, you control it with gestures. This intuitive way of controlling your music makes it easier to get from song to song when you can’t stop to hit a button
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Blaster Tank : EVIL GOVERNMENT nears WORLD DOMINATION. only ONE THING can SAVE HUMANITY now… BLASTER TANK!
- Dino Cap : prehistoric lizards are tearing the city apart. everyone got eaten, so now it’s just you & the dinos. , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- NumberLink – Sudoku style game : Also known as Arukone, the premise of this puzzle game is very simple: connect the pairs of numbers without leaving any empty square in the board. But don’t understimate this brain teaser, it looks easy but it’s a real challenge! , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- MadMaks : Mad Maks is a fun 3D arcade shooting game. As the pilot of your battle vehicle, your need to defend your units and dodge waves of enemy attack in order to deliver your forces to victory!
- Mystery Mania : Explore 27 rooms full of crazy conundrums, perilous traps, and intriguing secrets. Plus, meet curiously quirky characters… including F8’s inventor.