Find here every day a list of the best recently free iPad apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale ! Are you in the US ? You’ll find your AppiDay site just here at AppiDay.com
iPad apps on sale
ReaddleDocs for iPad (PDF viewer/attachments saver/file manager) :
PDF Converter – Save Documents, Web Pages, Photos to PDF :
4.99 -> £2.99
Awakening: The Dreamless Castle HD :
4.99 -> £2.49 , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store
Recently free iPad apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be responsible for any mistake since … It ‘s you who push the button 😉
- Oslo – World Travel Guides : A travel guide for everyone who wants to go to Oslo
- HiCalc HD PRO : HiCalc HD PRO for iPad is an ultimate calculator now combining 10 calculators in one: Scientific, Currency Converter, Unit Converter, Date – Time, Constants, Tip calculator and NEW modules – Equation Solver, Statistics, Base conversion & Graph. HiCalc HD PRO will make all your calculations become simpler than ever.
- Bubble Pop Pro HD : Have you always been addicted to popping bubble wrap, but always find that you run out before your needs are satisfied?
- HElexicon English Dictionary & Thesaurus HD : HElexicon English Dictionary & Thesaurus HD is a superlative dictionary for iPad.
- Tap-Dictionary : Tap-Dictionary is the first and only dictionary for Apple’s official Safari browser. , ranked stars on the US App Store
- Loopseque : Loopseque is an incredibly simple app for creating music. With Loopseque making music is like playing a game.
- SmartKids English French HD : SmartKids English French HD is a dictionary of lively images, voices and sounds. It’s carefully designed to help children learn English & French vocabulary.
Recently free iPad games :
- Smelly Cat – A Pet Love Story! : Use your finger to bathe the Smelly Cat!
- Dualism : You play on a board with black and white stones. Your goal is to change all stones in each row into one color. You can do that by drawing one continuos line onto your board. Each stone the line touches will change it’s color from black to white and vice versa.