Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can follow us on twitter or through Facebook
Best iPhone deals
1Password Pro :
10.49 -> £6.99 for iPhone and iPad
1Password for iPhone :
6.99 -> £4.99
Riptide GP :
1.49 -> £.69 , ranked 4,5 stars on the App Store for iPhone and iPad
1.99 -> £.69 , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :
Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Stress Tracker : The Stress Tracker app is a perfect tool to help you take charge of your emotional, mental, and physical health.
, ranked 5 stars on the US App Store
- Fast Camera : … an announced … FAST CAMERA
- Discovr Apps – discover new apps : Simply search for an app that you like or choose from one of our featured apps. We’ll show you how the apps you choose are connected in a massive, never-ending map of the App Store, and we’ll give you great recommendations for other apps to download.
- Pedometer PRO Step Counter : your iPhone becomes a pedometer
- Memorable Leals : Memorable Meals is a beautiful app for quickly recording, remembering and sharing your favorite meals, homemade or at a restaurant. Its focused, intuitive design makes it easy and fun to create memory-jogging notes of your favorite dishes. Now you can remember and share all the great meals you experience, with minimum effort.
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Jenga : Real-time 3D physics simulation, authentically recreating the behavior of a real wooden Jenga tower. Each block is realistically affected by the surrounding blocks, recreating the same strategic depth as the original game.
- Cross Fingers : You will need to exercise your brain, imagination and – unique for a puzzle game – your reflexes and dexterity to complete all 570 levels! For unlimited replay value, unlock the Arcade Mode, which puts you in the middle of a frenetic machine where the challenge is to survive and beat the top score., for iPhone and iPad
- Doodle Fire : DOODLE FIRE! You’ve never played a doodle game like this. Featuring HILARIOUS sound effects, stunning doodle graphics, and a unique game play, this doodle game has it all! , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store
- Bye Bye Nico : Eject Nico from his throne and send him flying as far as you can!