Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can follow us on twitter or through Facebook
Best iPhone deals
Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD :
1.49 -> £.69 for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- TimeFreeze : The iPhone natively records video at 30 frames per second. TimeFreeze allows you to select parts of your video and slow it down to as much as 1/20th of the original speed (similar to a camera that can shoot 600 frames per second). , ranked 4,5 stars on the US App Store
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Seal Force : combo-filled game of underwater action where you must clear the seas of krill infected by Krillian’s neon-colored virus, Plato. With three seal commandoes to control simultaneously, you will have to use each of their special abilities to clear the screen of krill. Match the color of each seal to the color of your enemies for maximum efficiency and rack up shells for upgrades, weapons and more in the Seal HQ shop! , for iPhone and iPad
- MapleStory Cygnus Knights Edition : casual RPG , Experience the rise of Empress Cygnus as you take on the role of one of her elite Cygnus Knights. Follow the origins of the mighty Dawn Warrior or the clever Blaze Wizard as you battle your way through countless zany monsters using a vast array of explosive skills and customizable equipment. Meet up with your favorite MapleStory characters as well as some wacky new additions! Dodge, weave, leap, and zoom into action in the biggest mobile MapleStory yet!
- Repulse-O : match 3 bubbles of a same color to pop them away, and it includes some exhilarating twists that will keep your brain busy for countless hours!
- Cut the Buttons : Pick up the scissors with two fingers. Be careful. Don’t cut yourself. Cut off the game launch button by moving the scissor blades just like you would with real scissors. If you happen to be a left-handed player, you can configure the direction of the scissors within the settings menu. The scissors are highly maneuverable. You can use them to control the direction at which the buttons fall after being cut. You can also move the cup with the hand that is not controlling the scissors. , ranked 5 stars on the US App Store