Find here every day a summary of the best recently free iPhone apps hand-picked for you by AppiDay.co.uk staff. And when we find some good deals, we also mention top apps currently on sale. You can follow us on twitter or through Facebook
Best iPhone deals
IM+ Pro :
6.99 -> £.69 for iPhone and iPad
Recently free iPhone and iPod Touch apps :Important note : please, be carefull, all the apps mentionned below were free when we wrote this post, their price may have changed depending when you read this so always check the price before downloading from the App Store ! We won’t be held responsible for any mistake since … You are the one hitting the button 😉
- Battery Manager Pro : Battery Manager Pro is designed to help users make the most of their battery when power is at a premium. A must have
- Strumtune : Cherub Technology’s Strumtune™ is a multifunction digital tuner, tone generator and metronome for the iPhone.
- YogaWorkout.com PRO : YogaWorkout.com PRO features certified yoga instructors demonstrating the following flows, with complete video demonstrations of each flow sequence
- Perfboard : A utility and reference for the electronics hobbyist. Contains a resistor color band utility, capacitor code tool, L.E.D. limiting resistor calculator, ASCII table and more.
- Sleep Analytics – Sleep Cycles and Alarm Clock : Sleep Analytics is a perfect sleep manager with a combination of toolkits that include alarm, sleep recordings and analytics.
Recently free iPhone and iPod touch games :
- Plump : Plump is a tiny and fat creature who loves chocolate! Help Plump eat chocolates in a wonderful land full of adventures! , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Time For Epic : Tower Defense game , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store, for iPhone and iPad
- Memodies : Memodies is an addictive musical memory game. Easy to learn, hard to master. How’s your musical memory? Find out now!, for iPhone and iPad
- Squish ’em : Hilarious 3D tilt, roll and squish game. , ranked 4 stars on the US App Store